Monday 5 May 2014

The Night Circus Book Review


When I first heard about this book I was intrigued. I had never really read any books about a circus before and I really wanted to read it. The beginning was slightly confusing, but once I started to understand what was going on and got to know the characters a bit more I absolutely loved it. I didn't get bored once and I could hardly put the book down at all. It is a really unique book and the story isn't like anything else I've ever read before. Usually there is at least one thing that annoys me in a book, but there wasn't in 'The Night Circus'. It is one of my favourite books of 2014 so far, and I've read quite a lot this year. If anyone is looking for something different to read I would definitely give this a try.

Sorry that this post is so short. I'll be back soon with a longer one.

Yasmine x

No comments:

Post a Comment