Monday 21 April 2014

Country Side Fun

Last weekend I went to Hertfordshire with my mum to see some family friends and I had a lovely time so I thought I'd write a post about it. On Saturday, we had a picnic in a beautiful park. There was a ridiculous amount of food!


Its kind of a bad photo, I know- sorry.
It got really windy and cold so we all decided to go back to the house to have tea and cake, but It was still a good picnic.

On Sunday we had a very relaxing day. We spent a few hours sitting in a really nice pub. We sat outside as the weather was brilliant. 


I had this cider which was really nice.

In the late afternoon, we decided to go for a walk along the river. It was still really sunny and the river was really pretty.




I had a really good weekend and I hope everyone else did something nice over Easter. 
I'll be back soon with another post

Yasmine x



No comments:

Post a Comment