Thursday 10 April 2014

I Can't Sing



You may have been expecting a post about my singing voice, but sorry (or not sorry) this is not that post and there won't ever be one. This post is about the musical currently showing at the Palladium called 'I can't sing'. It's basically an X-factor spoof and was written by Harry Hill, so I was expecting it to be very funny. After a bit of shopping on Oxford street and an Apple flavoured bubble tea I was ready to go into the theatre. 

I apologise for the bad quality Snapchat photo. 

Let me just say that very funny was a complete understatement. Me and the friend I went with were almost falling off our chairs and crying with laughter! I was utterly speechless afterwards. As well as being hilariously funny, the standard of the singing, dancing, acting and music was very good. I very much recommend going to see it if you're looking for a more light-hearted musical. However I must say that if you've never seen x-factor you probably won't understand a lot of the humour. 

Being the cool person that I am, I couldn't resist getting a few cast members to sign my programme at the stage door after the show. I only ended up getting two autographs as I didn't want to wait around for ages but to be honest I didn't really mind. 



  I had a really good day out and I hope everyone else is having a good time as well.
I'll see you soon with another post
Yasmine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment