Thursday 3 April 2014

March Favourites

I've been debating doing monthly favourites posts but I couldn't decide if it would be of much interest to anyone. despite that, I thought I'd give it a shot. So... here are my favourites for the month of March.


Gilly Hicks Rosebery opal perfume
This is far and away my favourite perfume and is a beautiful sweet scent perfect for spring/summer which I absolutely love! I would wear it everyday if it wasn't for the fact that I can't seem to find any, no matter which Gilly Hicks shop I go to. Hopefully I'll be able to get it eventually but if I can't I'll be very sad. 


Garnier intensive 7 day nourishing hand cream
I generally find that I get quite dry hands so I'm always on the lookout for a good hand cream. This Garnier leaves my hands feeling smooth, soft and silky. With it's delicious mango scent and amazing the moisture it gives my hands, its got to be my favourite hand cream that I've tried so far. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who wants a fast acting hand cream to free them from the burden of dry hands.  


Jordans Frusli bars
Now on to my food favourite of the month. I was introduced to these bars by my friend Ruby, who eats them all the time. My favourite flavour is definitely cranberry and apple (it has no sultanas, and they are eww). They are deliciously sweet and perfect to pop in your bag as you are leaving the house as part of 
your lunch or as a healthy snack. Sometimes I find myself wanting to take more than one with me wherever I go as they are just so yummy!


Dance Academy
Lately I've been watching a lot of stuff on Netflix, and I've managed to watch all 3 seasons of Dance Academy during March alone. Being a dancer myself, I really enjoyed watching it and I often find myself longing to go to a full time dance school (even more than I usually do). I would definitely recommend giving it a watch. Even if dance doesn't interest you, there is a very interesting plot throughout each episode. 

I'll be back with another post soon
Yasmine x 


No comments:

Post a Comment