Tuesday 1 April 2014

Divergent Premiere

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now and I've finally decided to give it a go. So... I'm Yasmine, I'm 15 and I'm from London. 

On Sunday, I dragged my self out of bed (I was excited, just really tired) at 6:30 to go to the Divergent premiere in Leicester square with my friend. I was number 87 in the queue- a success in my book. 


I had to wait a good few hours for the premiere to start so, after I got my number,I treated myself to a hot chocolate and a lemon muffin from Costa coffee. 

The premiere kicked off at 1:45, with Veronica Roth arriving first, closely followed by Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Kate Winslet and other cast members. I managed to get myself some photos and autographs which sent me into over-excited mode.




Unfortunately, I didn't get photos with or autographs from Kate and Theo, but I was lucky enough to meet YouTubers Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman, who were really lovely. I dropped my pen and Jim picked it up for me- an small action, but I was really happy.





I had a brilliant Sunday and I really enjoyed my first premiere (yes first). I hope everyone had as good a weekend as I did!

I'll see you soon with a new post x 

No comments:

Post a Comment